lundi 1 juin 2009

Allez, tous en coeur !!!!!


Ici à Paris, il fait toujours aussi beau. Alors je chante devant mon ordinateur. Allez, on chante tous en coeur !!!!

1/ "A question of Lust (Dépêche Mode)"
Fragile
Like a baby in your arms
Be gentle with me
Id never willingly
Do you harm

Apologies
Are all you seem to get from me
But just like a child
You make me smile
When you care for me
And you know

Its a question of lust
Its a question of trust
Its a question of not letting
What weve built up
Crumble to dust
It is all of these things and more
That keep us together

Independence
Is still important for us though (we realise)
Its easy to make
The stupid mistake
Of letting go (do you know what I mean)

My weaknesses
You know each and every one (it frightens me)
But I need to drink
More than you seem to think
Before Im anyones
And you know

Its a question of lust
Its a question of trust
Its a question of not letting
What weve built up
Crumble to dust
It is all of these things and more
That keep us together

Kiss me goodbye
When Im on my own
But you know that id
Rather be home

Its a question of lust

2/ Plus musclé, "One day, or another (Blondie)"
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha
I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around

One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'll getcha, I'll getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha

And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hanging out

One way or another I'm gonna lose ya
I'm gonna give you the slip, a slip of the lip or another
I'm gonna lose ya, I'm gonna trick ya, I'll trick ya
One way or another I'm gonna lose ya
I'm gonna trick ya trick ya trick ya trick ya
One way or another I'm gonna lose ya
I'm gonna give you the slip

I'll walk down the mall
Stand over by the wall
Where I can see it all
Find out who ya call
Lead you to the supermarket checkout
Some specials and rat food, get lost in the crowd

One way or another I'm gonna getcha, I'll getcha, I'll getcha getcha getcha getcha
(Where I can see it all, find out who ya call)
One way or another I'm gonna getcha, I'll getcha, I'll getcha getcha getcha getcha
(Where I can see it all, find out who ya call)
One way or another I'm gonna getcha, I'll getcha, I'll getcha getcha getcha getcha
(Where I can see it all, find out who ya call)
[repeat until fade]

3/ Un petit dernier pour la route "Would I lie to you (Charles & Eddie)".
Un conseil pour cette dernière chanson : n'oubliez pas le mouvement de cheveux quand vous chantez, c'est TRES important.

Look into my eyes
Can't you see they're open wide
Would I lie to you??

CHORUS:
Look into my eyes
Can't you see they're open wide
Would I lie to you baby??
Would I lie to you??...oh yeah
Don't you know it's true
Girl there's no-one else but you
Would I lie to you baby??
Would I lie to you??

Everybody wants to know the truth
In my arms is the only proof
I've hidden my heart behind the bedroom door
Now it's open I can't do no more
I'm telling you baby...
You will never find another girl in this heart of mine

CHORUS:
Look into my eyes
Can't you see they're open wide
Would I lie to you baby??
Would I lie to you??...oh yeah
Don't you know it's true
Girl there's no-one else but you
Would I lie to you baby??
Would I lie to you??

When you wanna see me night and day (would I lie??)
If I tell you that I'm here to stay (would I lie to you??)
Do you think I give my love away?? (would I lie??)
That's not the kind of game I play
I'm telling you baby...
You will never find another girl in this heart of mine

CHORUS:
Look into my eyes
Can't you see they're open wide
Would I lie to you baby??
Would I lie to you??...oh yeah
Don't you know it's true
Girl there's no-one else but you
Would I lie to you baby??
Would I lie to you??

Trust me baby
Hey aint no-one else but you child
Come on, Come on, Come on...
Trust me baby
I wouldn't lie to you baby

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire